Popis Pracovnej Pozície
Title: Application Development Manager
Organization: Corporate Functions/CIO
Locations: Chicago, IL
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 435,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
People in the Corporate Function career track contribute to the running of Accenture as a high- performance business through specialization within a specific functional area and grow into internally focused roles by deepening their skills and/or developing new skills within an internal functional area.
The CIO organization is a world-class, global and rapidly evolving IT organization with the courage, ability and capabilities to drive Accenture’s digital agenda. CIO is a global team that provides best in class technology and employee experiences to support Accenture’s high-performance workforce. We are setting the industry benchmark for visioning and creating the global social enterprise, are accelerating the deployment of leading-edge technologies which enable our people and which our clients seek to replicate and, we are bringing cutting edge technologies and approaches together to delivery at scale across a global enterprise. Members of the Accenture CIO organization:
- Contribute to a global network of talented IT consultants across the business, enabling high-performance by creating and delivering Accenture’s business applications and technology infrastructure.
- Collaborate and innovate to connect our people with the technology they need to build market relevant skills and be impactful to the business.
- Run IT as a business – with strict standards of availability and performance, and with world beating cost effectiveness – as a result being brand critical to Accenture.
- Continually experience new and engaging opportunities, challenging work, flexibility, career sponsorship and mentoring, and recognition for our contributions – throughout the journey. Living the adventure.
Do you want to deliver high-quality, custom development using new technologies, DevOps, serverless, agile, industry standards using Cloud/Mobile/API first approaches? Do you have hands on experience developing scalable, robust and well tested code? Are you looking for new challenges to solve business problems and showcase your analytical thinking, both efficiently and effectively?
By Joining Accenture’s internal CIO team, you will have an exciting role and play a crucial part of Accenture’s Internal Technology Team. You will work collaboratively with technologists of all levels, skills, and experiences to help ensure the technology our internal employee’s use is serving its’ purpose and more.
Accenture’s CIO group helps assess new technology and bring it to fruition for the company and its’ employees to be as efficient as possible. Accenture uses many different systems, platforms, databases, and tools to run successfully and on this team, not only will you be able to expand your skills based on each project, but you will also be able to impact the lives of our employees in a positive way!
Every project will be different so if you thrive in a fast-paced environment, are passionate about innovation, excited about the latest technologies, and want to make an impact, then this would be a great opportunity for you!
- Minimum of 10 years of professional experience in software development
- Minimum of 5 years of experience managing an Agile team of 5-10 software development engineers
- Minimum of 5 years hands-on experience developing in at least one modern programming language including; Java, C, C++, and/or Python
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field, or an equivalent in relevant work experience
- Experience building scalable distributed systems with service-oriented architectures
- Deep understanding of software engineering practices, object-oriented analysis & design, design patterns and algorithms
- Demonstrated strong technical judgment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Basic understanding of security architecture principles
- Knowledge of ServiceNow, Salesforce, SAP HANA, or similar applications is nice to have
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Rovnosť pracovných príležitostí
Všetky rozhodnutia týkajúce sa zamestnávania sú prijímané bez ohľadu na vek, rasu, vierovyznanie, farbu pleti, náboženstvo, národnosť, etnický pôvod, zdravotné postihnutie, sexuálnu orientáciu, rodovú príslušnosť, genetický pôvod, rodinný stav, alebo občianstvo.
Uchádzači o zamestnanie nebudú v rámci procesu prijímania do zamestnania povinní predložiť výpis z registra trestov obsahujúci už zneprístupnené, alebo vymazané tresty, alebo zatknutia.
Pracovné miesta v tvojom okolí
SAP SD/OTC Technology Consulting - Senior Manager
Business & Technology Integration
uverejnené pred dnes
Salesforce Developer (Lightning) - Accenture Technology
uverejnené pred dnes
USA PA - Berwyn
Associate Manager – Berwyn, PA
uverejnené pred dnes
Život v Accenture
Pracuj na mieste, ktoré ťa inšpiruje objavovať tvoje vášne a podporuje a rozvíja tvoje nadanie. Staň sa súčasťou špičkových technologických inovácií v rámci tých najlepších projektov, aké si len dokážeš predstaviť.
S viac než 477 000 zamestnancami vo viac ako 120 štátoch, Accenture rieši najväčšie výzvy svojich klientov prostredníctvom širokej ponuky služieb a riešení v oblasti stratégie, poradenstva, digitalizácie, technológií a prevádzky podnikov.