Accenture is an equal opportunity employer. We have an unwavering commitment to equality for all. Together, we are acting, we are leading, and we will drive change across the globe.
Global Legal Network (GLN) is a group of professionals operating globally from 10 countries. It provides a broad spectrum of differentiated services - focused on delivering value and innovation. We partner with Legal teams across Accenture to build efficiencies and centres of excellence related to Legal services; and through our size, geographic spread and language diversity, the Global Legal Network is able to drive quality, agility and speed in our services, aligned to Accenture’s relentless focus on maximum efficiency and operational effectiveness.
CORE and Global Services (CGS) is a group of legal professionals working and supporting different legal areas such as Compliance, Regulatory Offerings, Ethics, Procurement, Corporate Matters and the Services Areas aligned with the new offerings and technologies such as Strategy & Consulting, Interactive, Technology, Security and Operations.
Technology: Resale Role Summary – Accenture has a Resale program under which it resells third party technology to Clients. Support Accenture’s business in performing resale transactions by providing guidance in deal-shaping and subject matter expertise on agency resale. The role requires drafting, review and negotiation of resale agreements/legal documents with Partners and Clients following Accenture’s internal policies, procedures and applicable laws.
- Understands Global Services area needs and priorities, strategy, objectives, and opportunities
- Good understanding of relevant company policies
- Enhance subject-matter expertise in the concerned support area
- Act as a POC and escalation point for the support area
- Understand, suggest, and encourage process improvements in the support area
- Collaborate with tech teams in development of new tool or enhancement of existing ones
- Create checklists and other process documents
- Represent GLN; directly liaison with internal stakeholders on various issues
- Supervise the management of SharePoint and communication records
- Identify and drive trainings for the team for upskilling and professional development
- Support implementation of new initiatives in Global Services support area or within Legal/GLN
- Build credible and effective relationships with onshore counsels and within GLN team
- Drive recruitment efforts for the team
- Effectively manage direct reports and any assigned team; quick conflict resolution
- Provide coaching and mentoring to junior members of the team
- Provide individuals with positive and developmental feedback
- Drive Talent Discussions for the assigned team/team members
- Proactively try to ‘give back’ to GLN/Legal.
Specific Responsibilities aligned to Role
- Independently draft and review and negotiate high complexity agreements and documents to be signed with partners and clients, including but not limited to Non-Disclosure agreements, Affiliate Addendums, Resale/Alliance agreements, Resale Teaming Agreements, order forms, renewals and amendments, among others.
- Analyze and propose solutions to high-complexity contract issues and business scenarios.
- Operate as a resourceful point of contact for other GLN members by helping with the onboarding and training of new joiners and acting as advisor and reviewer for junior members. Share knowledge with others.
- Project coordination and deal shaping.
- Independently handle the communication with internal clients, business teams and stakeholders on various legal matters.
- Maintain contract compliance in line with company policies and procedures and ensure issues are identified and resolved;
- Support deal shaping opportunities for specific high complexity deals, consulting as necessary.
- Require approvals when needed - in particular, ensuring that all stakeholders are fully informed and engaged on a timely basis with the process and associated responsibilities.
- Execute tasks with autonomy and good judgement, independently providing effective solutions to encountered complexities and providing error-free work results.
- Perform research of laws and regulations or technical aspects applicable to assigned requests.
- Lead specific ad-hoc projects, coordinating team members and aligning with other areas.