· Bachelor’s degree required, Master’s degree a plus or equivalent work experience
· Demonstrated years analytics experience; B2B marketing analytics a plus
· Solid understanding of marketing measurement tools and metrics including web, CRM, social media, email and client intent. Specific experience with Adobe, Salesforce, Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn insights, a plus.
· Experience with driving high impact quantitative analysis leveraging Excel, data visualization (PowerBI) or other tools. Ability to query/mine large data sets, knowledge of SQL, BigQuery, Python a plus
· Demonstrable skills in consulting and partnering with marketing stakeholders to uncover business questions and deliver relevant analytics and insights to meet their needs
· Strong analytical mindset and skills, including the ability to break down complex data scenarios into easily digestible reports and deliverables. Plus, the initiative to go beyond the “what” and deliver insights into the "why" of various results.
· Experience in collaborating with BI and Data Management teams on processes and architectures that support analytics needs
· English language proficiency
· Excellent communication, presentation, and critical thinking skills
· Proven ability to successfully collaborate within and across a variety of teams
· Rigorously detail-oriented with commitment to accuracy and track record of project management success
· Ability to influence leadership and stakeholders through relationship-building, executive-level presence and subject matter expertise
· Ability to prioritize projects with a focus on impact
· Ability to operate with a high level of energy, commitment and enthusiasm to take on a complex, challenging role in a dynamic, fast-paced organization