As a Risk professional in the CFO&EV team in Capability Network, you’ll work on delivery of projects for our clients - key industry players in the Risk Management sectors around the world. You’ll help our clients keep up with fast changing regulations, innovations as well as changing market conditions. You will be part of a team that brings to our clients industry-leading best practices, technologies and strategies in everything from credit, market or operational risk perspective - to regulatory compliance, robotics, artificial intelligence - and advanced quantitative modeling.
You will be part of multidisciplinary team of risk professionals demonstrating broad palette of skills in various risk management areas such as credit, market, liquidity, operational, financial crime, risk modelling, data science, system implementations.
What will you do?
You will be part of multidisciplinary team of risk professionals demonstrating broad palette of skills in various areas such as credit, market, liquidity, operational, financial crime, risk modelling, data science, system implementations.
Although no two days at Accenture are the same, as a Risk Consultant in our CFO&EV practice, a typical day might include:
- Acting as a risk management consultant while working with Accenture’s global teams to help clients develop cutting edge and industry leading solutions
- Shaping Accenture’s thought capital around current and emerging risk management topics
- Using your analytical & quantitative skills to provide clarity to complex issues and gather data as well as model driven insights
- Helping clients use the new wave of technological risk innovations (Big Data & Cloud Solutions, Robotics, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning) to enhance and transform the risk management function
- Working across a dynamic, international team where English is the common language
- Collaborating with the best and brightest minds in the industry
- Coaching and mentoring junior team members
- Contributing to practice-building efforts such as recruiting, training and attending community events
- Traveling globally to work with prestigious clients and deliver large-scale transformational change
We are looking for risk professionals, as well as risk modelling and quantitative finance specialists.
Minimum 4 years of risk management experience (Credit, Market, Liquidity, ERM or Financial Crime). Candidate should demonstrate knowledge in one or more of the following aspects:
- Quantification skills in one or more of the following risk domain areas: credit, market, liquidity, ALM, operational, ESG, ERM.
- An understanding of market environment as well as risk regulatory frameworks: Knowledge of Basel III and IV principles and practices, ICAAP, MIFID, FRTB, GDPR, IFRS 9, etc.
- Experience across risk platforms and technologies/products for example Bloomberg, Reuters, Murex, Algorithmics, Moody’s, eFront, OFSAA, etc.
- Digitally savvy and conscious of new technologies; continuous learner; knowledge of programming languages (R, SAS, VBA, SQL, PYTHON) would be a great supplement
- Industry certifications such as FRM, PRM, CQF, CFA are an asset
- Operational procedures and processes covering also data management in risk areas
- Team Player; enjoys the intellectual stimulation of collaborating with colleagues around the world
- Determined; appreciates a challenge and overcoming obstacles to achieve results
- Proficient level in English and either Italian, German, Spanish or French (written & spoken)
- Employment contract (Umowa o pracę)
- Headquarter in Warsaw with offices in Cracow, Wroclaw, Lodź or Gdańsk.
- Due to COVID-19 global situation we are delivering our work partially remotely. Knowing that our Capability Network model is also based on working closely with our Clients, willingness and ability to work at client’s locations mostly across Europe, but also other locations, for short or long term is still required.
What we offer:
- Challenging job in a dynamic, professional, international and multicultural environment
- Opportunity to gain exceptional on Polish market, skills, knowledge and experience gained on large scale international projects
- The unique chance to work in a global network using only state-of-the-art tools and technologies
- One of a kind experience with best know-how, with broad access to certifications and professional industry-recognized trainings.
- Very attractive and competitive salary as well as a well-defined career path shaped to the individuals career focus & priorities
- Attractive benefits package: Remote/Hybrid way of work, Cafeteria System, Multisport card, Lunch card, Private medical care, Employee Assistance Program, 100% paid sick leave, AMEX Gold Card, Lounge Club Priority Pass, Life insurance, Employee referral program and much more…
If this sounds like the ideal role, career and company for you, please apply online as soon as possible.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. With our thought leadership and culture of innovation, we apply industry expertise, diverse skill sets and next-generation technology to each business challenge.
We believe in inclusion and diversity and supporting the whole person. Our core values comprise of Stewardship, Best People, Client Value Creation, One Global Network, Respect for the Individual and Integrity. Year after year, Accenture is recognized worldwide not just for business performance but for inclusion and diversity too.
“Across the globe, one thing is universally true of the people of Accenture: We care deeply about what we do and the impact we have with our clients and with the communities in which we work and live. It is personal to all of us.” – Julie Sweet, Accenture CEO
Capability Network is a Global Strategy & Consulting practice, pulling together multinational and cross-cultural professionals based at key locations around the world. No matter what business, no matter where in the world, our unrivaled industry and function experts help our Clients to shape the future creating clearly defined, measurable value. We are delivering on the promise of technology and human ingenuity. Our Poland Capability Network is located in Warsaw, Krakow, Lodz or Wroclaw. Your impact will be truly global as you will leverage an unmatched network of people, knowledge, tools and technologies and work alongside some of the best thinkers in the market.
“Join our world class capabilities and experience unique opportunities to grow your skills with us.” – Małgorzata Nasiłowska, Accenture Capability Network Lead for Poland
Meet Capability Network At Accenture Poland - YouTube"
Strategy & Consulting Services
Accenture provides strategy and consulting services for a wide range of functions and industries. Learn how we capitalize on disruption and transform businesses.
When applying please enclose the below statements:
"I hereby express my consent to process my personal data included in my job offer by Accenture Sp. z o.o. or any other entity of the Accenture group for recruitment purposes and once the recruitment process is closed, I agree that Accenture Sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw, 00-121, ul. Sienna 39 or any other entity of Accenture group places and processes my personal data in its database. I also express my consent to sending my personal data to third parties within the Accenture group pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of May 10, 2018 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000). I submit the data voluntarily. I have been informed about the right of access to the content of my data and about the possibility of correcting them."
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Please be advised that only selected candidates will be contacted.