Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. With our thought leadership and culture of innovation, we apply industry expertise, diverse skill sets and next-generation technology to each business challenge.
We believe in inclusion and diversity and supporting the whole person. Our core values comprise of Stewardship, Best People, Client Value Creation, One Global Network, Respect for the Individual and Integrity. Year after year, Accenture is recognized worldwide not just for business performance but for inclusion and diversity too.
“Across the globe, one thing is universally true of the people of Accenture: We care deeply about what we do and the impact we have with our clients and with the communities in which we work and live. It is personal to all of us.” – Julie Sweet, Accenture CEO
Capability Network is a Global Strategy & Consulting practice, pulling together multinational and cross-cultural professionals based at key locations around the world. No matter what business, no matter where in the world, our unrivaled industry and function experts help our Clients to shape the future creating clearly defined, measurable value. We are delivering on the promise of technology and human ingenuity. Our Poland Capability Network is located in Warsaw, Krakow, Wroclaw. Your impact will be truly global as you will leverage an unmatched network of people, knowledge, tools and technologies and work alongside some of the best thinkers in the market.
“Join our world class capabilities and experience unique opportunities to grow your skills with us.” – Małgorzata Nasiłowska, Accenture Capability Network Lead for Poland
What will you do?
Our Industry X Team drives innovation by delivering the best-in-class management consultancy based on industrial experience leveraged by the latest technologies.
- Develop relevent assets, offering in IoT, Connected Devices, Connected Vehicles, New Products Development & R&D area and develop and execute Go to Market for the same.
- Define the roadmap, business requirements, measures of success, and features for your products and services, and help executives to deliver these to market.
- Develop complex analytical solutions that meet our clients’ needs in innovative ways. Co-develop use cases & solutions with business consultants/analysts.
- Create consensus for your functional area vision both internally and with key partner teams.
- Evangelize your product area amongst customers, analysts, and internal stakeholders in both individual and large group settings.
- Create "thought ware" and "point-of-view" documents related to the relevant assets and offering
- Support Proposals and build eminence in Smart Connected Products solutions
- Contribute to growth and development of Accenture’s Smart Connected Products offering and support recruitment, training, coaching
- Support management in Proposals, Estimation and work breakdown
Who and what we are looking for?
- Experience: 2+ years of Industry Experience
- Implementation experience on multiple mid to large-scale projects involving multiple systems
- Versed with data-streaming, data abstraction and big-data
- Thorough understanding of network protocols and IoT/ Smart connected Products Industry Standards for data acquisition
- Familiar with at least one IOT platform end-to-end (AWS IOT/Thingworx, Azure IoT)
- Experience working in any one industry (Automotive, Consumer Goods, Hi-Tech, Life Sciences, Industrial) in New Product Development / R&D domainFamiliarity with any of the Project Portfolio Management Tools (eg. Planisware/Changepoint/Planview/SAP PPM etc.) is an advantage
- Aware of best practices in design patterns
- Strong project management skills with focus on Agile methodology
- Capable of managing multiple scrum teams and enforcing agile practices in project execution
- In touch with industry 4.0 trends, with emerging Smart Connected Products design and development technologies, with industry automation tools and where the market and technology are pointing
- Able to multi-task multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented and excellent organizational and time management skills
- Team player with a ‘can-do’ positive attitude
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation and documentation skills (Excel, Visio, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment.
- Good understanding of emerging technologies: IOT/Edge Computing/ Blockchain/AR/VR
- Headquarter: Warsaw, Wroclaw or Cracow Office as primary place of work, but now we are working from home due to pandemic situation
- Due to COVID-19 global situation we are delivering our work remotely. Knowing that our Capability Network model is based on traveling and serving advisory working closely with our Clients, willingness and ability to work at client’s locations mostly across Europe, but also other locations, for short or long term is still required if pandemic situation will change.
- Challenging job in a dynamic, professional, international and multicultural environment
- Opportunity to gain rare on Polish market skills, knowledge and experience gained on international projects
- Access to best know-how, unique knowledge and trainings
- Opportunity to work with global top clients from Fortune 500 on large scale projects
If this sounds like the ideal role, career and company for you, please apply online as soon as possible.
When applying please enclose the below statement:
I hereby consent to the processing of my personal data by Accenture sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw (00-121), at ul. Sienna 39, NIP 526-00-15-900 (Data Controller), in accordance with the Act of May 10, 2018 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000) and the Regulation on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (Data Protection Directive), necessary to carry out the recruitment process by Accenture . At the same time, I declare that I provide my personal data completely voluntary. I also declare that I have been informed about my right to withdraw my consent or object to processing of data, request access to them, rectification, deletion, limitation of processing and their transfer, at any time and the right to lodge a complaint to the data protection supervisory authority.
I hereby also consent to the processing of my personal data for future recruitment proceedings held by Accenture sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw (00-121), at ul. Sienna 39, NIP 526-00-15-900 (Data Controller), in accordance with the Act of May 10, 2018 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000) and the Regulation on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (Data Protection Directive). At the same time, I declare that I provide my personal data completely voluntary. I also declare that I have been informed about my right to withdraw my consent or object to processing of data, request access to them, rectification, deletion, limitation of processing and their transfer, at any time and the right to lodge a complaint to the data protection supervisory authority.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture does not discriminate employment candidates on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, disability, national origin, political beliefs, trade union membership, ethnicity, denomination, sexual orientation or any other basis impermissible under Polish law.
Please be advised that only selected candidates will be contacted.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Cloud Manager for Insurance (CN)
Posted 1 day ago
Cloud Analyst / Consultant for Insurance (CN)
Posted 1 day ago
Insurance Manager (CN)
Posted 1 day ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.