About the Promo:
- This incentive program is open to all candidates that applied through our Proactive Sourcing channel who invited their friends or family to apply at Accenture by submitting their application through this
- ll candidates who have invited valid and experienced leads during the promo period will receive a ShareTreats reward. As an added booster, and in line with the goal of improving the inclusion and diversity in tech, inviters will get a reward for every qualified female lead invitee on top of the standard ShareTreats rewards. Promo period is from March 22, 2021 to June 30, 2021.
- An invitee would be considered as an invalid profile if:
- He/she is a former Accenture employee who has resigned less than one year before the invite date.
- He/she is currently being assessed or interviewed at the time the registration in Talkpush was made.
- He/she failed on their application within the past three months at the time registration in Talkpush was made.
- He/she declined an Accenture offer within six months at the time registration in Talkpush was made.
- He/she was invited by another person at the time registration in Talkpush was made which can be verified on time stamp.
About the Rewards
- Candidates who invited their friends and family will be notified via email should their valid invitees qualify for the promo.
- 1,000 worth of ShareTreats rewards will be given to candidates whose invitees are determined to be a valid and experienced lead.
- As an added booster, and in line with the goal of improving the inclusion and diversity in tech, inviters of female valid leads will get an additional 1,000 worth of ShareTreats.
- Candidates must send this link to their invitees to be eligible for the promo: https://bit.ly/3fGln6z
- Winners will be contacted on how to claim their prize via email.
- Prizes will be forfeited if the winner cannot be reached or is not responding for 3 consecutive days.
- Prizes are non-refundable and non-transferrable.
Accenture reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion or its guidelines and terms and conditions thereof and will not be liable to any person for the cancellation, termination, modification or suspension, for whatever reason, any event of Force Majeure, which shall include but shall not be not limited to war, rebellion, terrorism, state of emergency, natural disaster, weather disturbances, strikes, calamities, or other circumstances which are beyond the company’s control.
This promotion is governed by the laws of the Philippines, with venue in Mandaluyong City, and all claims arising from the promotion must first be resolved in good faith among the relevant parties. Suits arising from this promotion must be filed in the courts of Mandaluyong City, to the exclusion of all other courts or tribunals.
Accenture shall have no liability or responsibility whatsoever for any claim arising from any person’s participation in or attempt to participate in the promotion. Accenture shall have no liability or responsibility whatsoever for any claim arising from any matter which may affect the operation and implementation of the promotion. Participation in this program shall not be understood as grant of authority on the participating candidate to recruit, or act in any manner, in behalf of Accenture. Participation is purely voluntary and does not create any legal relationship with Accenture.
Job Alert Emails
Personalize your subscription to receive job alerts, latest news and insider tips tailored to your preferences. See what exciting and rewarding opportunities await.