Corporate Mobility Senior Analyst
Overall Purpose: As a senior member of the Case Management Team, the member is expected to be an expert in aspects regarding global mobility, visa and immigration, and destination services providing services to internal and external clients and stakeholders of the organization.
As a Case Management Senior Analyst, the team member is expected to:
1. When an intervention is required to resolve an issue, request or escalation that has been received (via existing or future local/global channels), triage as appropriate, assist team members to act as the conduit (from acknowledgement until resolution) for customers, stakeholders & internal teams. Manage expected timeframe for resolution according to complexity. Rigorously record any occurrence in designated tools/channels, track up to remediation & ensure data archival.
2. Adept at trouble-shooting, take pre-emptive actions, review cases with leads, present analysis of repetitive and/or significant cases & suggest measures to avoid recurrence of operational issues.
3. Practice & socialize the pre-defined framework to investigate customer issues, feedback & resolution by leveraging internal tools, onshore/offshore network & key stakeholders including Accenture Security Operations Center (ASOC) to determine root cause & direct/take actions to resolve.
4. Practice the 'follow the sun approach' in triggering key partners & leads in other regions based on time-zones to support critical & urgent requests.
5. Execute/co-ordinate the delivery of destination services to integrate assignee & family into the host country & administer repatriation activities upon departure.
6. Oversee delivery of corporate housing & accommodation needs for various requirements, based on policy guidelines.
7. Administer the delivery of vendor services provisioned within policy, that may include but not limited to: pre-assignment visit, home search, school search/educational placement, temporary accommodation, temporary car rental, leased car, shipping, language training, cross-cultural training, settling-in services, tenancy management, repatriation training, spouse support, departure services etc.,
8. Assist in evaluating housing/accommodation/utility/transportation budgets against benchmarked index & at agreed intervals; navigate approvals from the appropriate leadership prior to execution of defined budgets.
9. Facilitate/execute vendor payments, recoveries & accruals per agreed scope & delivery framework.
10. Capitalize on strong vendor relationships at the operational level to resolve issues & facilitate efficient delivery of services.
11. Familiarize with vendor assessments & suggest operational expectations.
12. Administer the implementation & deployment of measurements for vendor programs, services, Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) / Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and scope changes.
13. Provide domain inputs, into the decision making process for the operations team on a timely basis.
- College graduate / Bachelor’s Degree
- At least 4 years’ experience as an individual contributor in global mobility, visa and immigration, destination services
- Workload Management experience
- MS Office (Presentation experience: PPT; Basic Knowledge in Ms Excel - Data Management)
- Good communication Skills
Good to Have:
- Foreign services
- Knowledgeable in Pivot (Excel)
- Project Management
- Stakeholder Management
- Tools exposure – Snow
- Travel Agency background (Visa & Immigration)