Corporate Mobility Specialist
Overall Purpose: As a Case Management Team Lead, the team member is expected to:
1. Based on the seniority of the customer & as appropriate, oversee/co-ordinate Corporate Mobility services including but not limited to assignments & transfers (accompanied/un-accompanied) , that may comprise some or all, of the services pertaining to business case assessments, briefing calls, policy advisory, cost estimates, immigration & tax (income/social) advisory/delivery, vendor liaison, facilitation of destination services/corporate housing, navigate exceptions & sponsor approvals, preparation of internal & external documentation, delivery of provisions & relocation reimbursements.
2. As appropriate, co-ordinate/execute operations & deliverables. Promptly ascertain advise on next steps & take actions where relevant. Involve key stakeholders & domain experts in the deliberation process, seeking advisory from Corporate Mobility leads.
3. Facilitate/execute vendor payments, recoveries & accruals per agreed scope & delivery framework.
4. Capitalize on strong vendor relationships at the operational level to resolve issues & facilitate efficient delivery of services.
5. Familiarize with vendor assessments & endorse contract expectations in partnership with the Corporate Mobility leads.
6. Administer the implementation & deployment of measurement for vendor programs, services, Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) / Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and scope changes.
7. Manage/execute/co-ordinate the delivery of destination services to integrate assignee & family into the host country & administer repatriation activities upon departure.
- College Graduate - Bachelor's Degree in any relevant field of study
- 1-3 years experience in supervisory role
- 5 years experience in global mobility, visa and immigration, destination services
Good to Have:
- Foreign services