Microsoft Windows Server Administration
- Access management on Cloud Portal
- Good knowledge of the different Cloud platforms
- Ability to utilize effective techniques to determine root causes of problems, use tools and techniques for anticipating, recognizing, and resolving operational problems, and identify and mitigate risk.
- Ability to communicate in a clear and concise manner, give consideration to views and concerns of others, achieve objectives through teamwork, and deliver on commitments.
- Support the client server infrastructure and will have constant communication with onshore and client in Japanese language.
Microsoft Azure Administration
- Provide Infra and Apps support.
- Ensuring Day to Day operational tasks are performed.
- Ensures smooth coordination between teams and stakeholders.
Microsoft Active Directory
- Operating formulaic and unformulaic tasks like irregular requests, user inquiries, issue resolutions, and incidents resolutions without onshore support
- Understands what is asked and can plan the measures to complete the tasks, and can proceed and complete the tasks as planned
- Able to list up all the steps required to solve and execute as planned when facing unknown or unfamiliar issues
- Implement interim resolution and permanent resolution with communicating with onshore team and clients when incidents and operation mistakes occur
- Analyze root cause and propose the prevention reoccurrence plan that clients can accept
- System monitoring/operator---works primary response to alerts fired from the system and job failures
- Simple work request standardized data patch work, data extraction work
- Execution and confirmation of standardized and procedural system change work, system operation confirmation, system account inventory, standardized system log confirmation
- including the work of creating and reviewing procedures by ourselves based on existing procedures
- Conduct infrastructure monitoring using the client monitoring tools
- Conduct batch job monitoring using the client job monitoring tools and conduct basic server support
- Support infrastructure operations and/or manage delivery for IT production systems and services based on operational requirements and service level agreements
- 24/7 infrastructure system alert monitoring, handling, and reporting via call and email
- Execution of emergency and scheduled job operations
- Work request processing
- Incident ticketing management - create incident from event monitoring tool and fulfill service requests
- Contributing to continuous quality improvements
- Must work well with others including clients
- Able to work with a sense of urgency in an aggressive, multi-tasking environment
Application Security Assessment
- Minimum of 5-year experience in Auditing principles and practices sample qualifications: CISA, ISO 27001 Lead Auditor
- Minimum of 5-year experience in Application security/audit roles in Application development and maintenance service industry
- Sample Qualifications: EC-Councils CASE Certified Application Security Engineer, Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH), Agile Methodology Certified Scrum Master, DevOps Certification, CMMI for Development
- Experience in secure SDLC models, secure coding standards, OWASP Top 10, threat modeling, Static Application Security Testing (SAST), Dynamic Application Security Testing (DAST), single sign on, Encryption
- Knowledge of Cloud services and security in cloud sample qualifications: Microsoft Azure/AWS/Google certifications
- Minimum of 5-year experience in Operational compliance requirements
- Contract Management / Service Reporting including Service Level Agreements and Operational Level Agreements
- Risk management or assessment sample qualification: CRISC
Collaboration Infrastructure Implementation
- Run, manage, and maintain all the necessary processes build to support such tool within the organization
- Develop and maintain a comprehensive mass collaboration strategy to increase adoption and engagement
- Experience in Microsoft O365 Applications such as Yammer Admin, MS Teams, SharePoint site administration, Excel and Power BI
- Exposure to service management processes that include incident, change, and problem management
Telephony Deploy and Release/ Deployments
- Execute the deployment of equipment in adherence to projects lifecycle management plans
- Plan and deploy new solutions that have been developed and tested
- Use projects Change Management processes
- Provide engineering SME expertise resources to support deployments globally
- Procure and receive equipment and circuits necessary for deployments
- Decommission and disposal of End-of-Life equipment and circuits no longer needed
- Create and execute Behavioral Change Management BCM plans for all deployments, including but not limited to communication plans and training
- Fulfill equipment requests from internal project customer
- Create/update on Azure Feature/Stories
- Attend to Deploy and Release calls/meetings
- Reports to Agile Scrum Master
Service Management Governance
- Own the client aspects of service management for one or more outsourcing contracts.
- Lead the day-to-day management of contract operations and performance.
- Invest daily in overall growth of the outsourcing contract and its financial performance
- Participates in developing plans and programs for Offshore to ensure that goals and responsibilities of the team are properly defined and clearly established
- Collaborates with the Tower leads to identify areas for teams’ performance improvement, identifies improvement plans, and implements improvement plans
- Collaborates with the Onshore Service Management in identifying performance measures and standards
- Participate/Facilitate Daily and Weekly Meetings with Onshore and Client