Virtually provides professional secretarial and administrative support to various Managing Directors in Growth Markets; independently completes a variety of assigned tasks (including transaction-based) to meet goals under general supervision and/or established guidelines, working in a team environment.
- Uses Shared Mailbox to receive and process requests; Uses Service Now to log the requests
- Provide administrative support services to Managing Directors from Growth Markets
- Support delivery such as but not limited to: Conference Call scheduling; Meeting Scheduling; Office reservations; Travel arrangement.
- Administration including reporting; PMG; Time & Expense; invoice processing (Buy Now).
- Preparing internal team reports (e.g. MOTM), team training/brown bag sessions and customer relations
- Research and gathering of information from identified sources,
- Assisting with special projects across Growth Markets
College Degree (Relevant 4-year course)
Customer Service Skills/Experience/Exposure
Knowledge/experience MS Office and Outlook
Communication skills – English – Average skill level
Good to Have:
Stakeholder and client management experience