Business Operations Manager
• Establishment and deployment of strategic initiatives, as well as drive adoption of assets, tools and processes across the MUs
• Customer Success Manager who helps MU’s grow and achieve goals while simultaneously strengthening relationship with the business.
• Able to establish service, support complex stakeholder mgmt., drive delivery excellence, and change enablement.
• Establish direct relationship with stakeholders and provide them with timely value propositions.
• Work with MU’s and Corporate Functions teams to ensure they have necessary access to relevant tools with support needed.
• Worked on dynamic projects with hand on experience with Financial Planning ,Budgeting and Forecasting.
• Program Manage and facilitate the account / portfolio review process, and initiatives that the MU Leads embark on to drive Business growth or performance
• Act as primary contact for all Business Operations related matters and as escalation point for local finance management related to that Business
• May be responsible for key policy controls, process metrics and integration with other functional teams.
• Manage continuous improvement efforts for processes, tools, metrics, and trainings based on ongoing experience, process metrics and feedback from stakeholders.
• Drive local implementation of Intelligent Operations Framework / Transformation.
• Collaborate with other Business Operations team members on market wide initiatives or programs.
• Understand the complexity to standardize processes across MUs which also requires depth of experience and strong leadership
• Acts as primary operational interface for the Market Delivery Leadership (across Services), for x-services priorities and initiatives
• Drives implementation and tracking of market wide profitability and cost management initiatives as needed
• Consolidates and directs other ad-hoc operational tasks such as management information and analysis, as needed
• Analyses key data and prepares insights for MU reviews
• Manages and monitors MU implementation of the Delivery strategic initiatives and programs
• Operates and manages key portfolio operational, recognition, and growth activities.
•Program manages productivity and delivery improvement activities, including implementation of global or Market programs such as Solution Contingency optimization
• Plays a full and collaborative role in the Market Business Operations Team, and leads the Market Delivery Operations group
• Takes on additional team operational responsibilities as needed. Examples include:
- Developing and running new delivery operations initiatives and ongoing processes
- Representing Delivery interests in other operational forums, including regular meetings on reporting and relevant superuser groups
- Driving improvements in delivery reporting
- Coaches and develops resources as required
- Proactively contributes to employee engagement and team morale
- Participates in recruiting activities as needed
• Sustains the company’s culture and values
SKILL AND QUALIFICATIONS:
• At least 10+ years of relevant experience – Project Management. At least 5-10 years supervisory experience
• Ability to navigate complexity and ambiguity to achieve results and effectively resolve conflicts as they arise.
• Confidence and assertiveness in working with Senior Executives.
• Highly flexible, adaptable, and able to work under pressure and quickly changing priorities.
• Self-motivated, with a high degree of self-reliance and responsibility to own issues and actions.
• Absolute personal integrity, trustworthiness, discretion, and professionalism.
• Ability to influence without direct authority to drive action at all levels.
• Exceptional track record of building relationships with stakeholders
• Proven team management skills
• Attention to detail
• Comfortable with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint, and Power