CF_GEA: Global Executive Support Analyst
Mandaluyong Job No. r00140896
- Manage 24/7 emergency inquiries via call from Accenture Senior Managers, Directors and other executives relating to travel and mobility concerns
- Provide White glove’/Premium support to senior level executives with immediate to 1 hour turn around
- Provide a high level of quality service in all customer interactions, handling a variety of inquiries related to international travel and mobility
- Develop a strong knowledge of Accenture mobility policies, researching policy details as needed in order to provide key data insights for applying policies
- Capture and document details of senior leadership concerns via the appropriate Accenture software/tools (PMG; ServiceNow)
- Build relationships with cross-functional groups to provide quality service to traveling executives (mobility; corporate travel; meeting and events) in order to action immediately
- Identify and proactively raise potential service issues to appropriate internal function group; suggest necessary process improvements to enhance and improve operational workflow and performance.
- Develop and maintain data tracking for all service request
- Listen and respond to executive needs; identify and resolve conflicts with sensitivity and tact.
- Contribute to growth and development of other team members through knowledge sharing and collaborative work efforts.
- Support and sustain a positive work environment that promotes team performance through personal contribution.
- Continuously learn and improve service skills; be receptive and responsive to performance feedback; remain current on operational processes, methods and procedures; educate the customer when appropriate.
- Performs administrative, organizational, transactional tasks for Accenture Leadership or Executive assistants, such as travel research and reservations, meetings and call organization, and similar.
College Degree (Relevant 4-year course)
Open to Undergraduate with strong work experience
- 1-3 years of customer service experience supporting senior level C-Suite executives
- Fluency in speaking and written English language / Excellent Customer Service skills
- Ability to manage issues and escalations for senior level executives
- Excellent time management skills, ability to work across multiple time zones and functional areas
- Deep experience working with Microsoft tools, including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
Good to Have:
- Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently and use own initiative
- Ability to simultaneously manage multiple complex activities
- Excellent executive presence and presentation skills
- Experience managing international travel/mobility for senior level executives