The individual’s primary discipline as defined in the roles for Learning (Business Interlock, Instructional Design and Client Delivery Services)
• Strategic Learning Initiative Planning & Implementation
• Confirm current state of business outcomes using the Capability Development Maturity model
• Define strategic learning and performance priorities that drive business value and innovation to enhance the client’s business, in at least one of three key areas
• Optimize learning operating costs (e.g. training hours delivered, development cycle times, training costs & days delivered)
• Improve workforce performance (e.g. speed to competency, average training hours completed/ in compliance, attrition % improvement)
• Improve business results (e.g. alignment to business through learning channels, improved ROI to learning events, customer satisfaction)
• Identify required analytics to complete the project (e.g. audience data, current demand for course, current/ average costs for delivery, curriculum output hours)
• Clearly define and document the project plan including milestones, deliverable and outcomes
• Gain client stakeholder agreement for the program
• Implement program and measure outcomes
Communicate results to stakeholders and gain approval for submission of credential
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA NJ - Jersey City
DevOps Engineer - Jersey City, NJ
Program, Project & Service Mgmt
Workforce Transformation Manager - Midwest
USA TN - Louisville
Location Facilities Associate
Workplace Management & Service Solutions
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.