• Build strong practice of pricing tool experts and practitioners
• Build robust pricing models using advanced analytics and artificial intelligence to track key pricing KPIs, build leadership dashboards in visualization tools
• Work on assessing pricing processes in alignment with business imperatives and client’s sales strategy through client data diagnostics and gap analysis
• Work on designing and implementing pricing waterfall, pricing strategy, pricing diagnostics, pricing catalogue, contract pricing of services, leading to positive impact on topline and bottom line for global B2B organizations
• Work on recommending and deploying process improvements and enablers with best in class KPIs
• Work as an integral part of the client’s sales organization, towards driving efficient and effective structure pricing and discounting approach.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.