• Work with the operations, training, and quality teams to identify performance gaps related to communication skills
• Analyze performance gaps and provide recommendations to meet target metrics
• Responsible for content research, training outline creation, development of training evaluation measures, training materials development, knowledge assessment/ test design
• Identify other non-traditional performance improvement initiatives
• Deliver capability development programs to employees such as coaching and training
• Provide floor support and communication coaching to all employees including support team members
• Develop communication assessment tools in line with project’s goals/metrics
• Proactively develop activities or modules to supplement existing programs or initiatives
• Gather data from operations to measure program effectiveness / Monitor progress of employees by tracking performance indicators
• Propose continuous improvements in communication coaching and training processes
• Mentor other employees to provide communication coaching support
• Attend quality calibration calls and provide recommendations
• Provide communication coaching support to other businesses, as needed
• Prepare reports like training effectiveness measures, training completion reports, and data analysis for business reviews
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.