• Performs quality inspection, documents findings by following required audit process and procedures, provides trend analysis, and participates in audit calibration processes where required
• Ensures the desired quality standards are reached by sharing the audit results on a defined frequency
• Creates error trend analysis, scorecards and proposes immediate action plans to operations
• Responsible for confirming, managing and improving compliance with International Standard Organization(ISO) and/or quality certifications using Accenture methodology
• Develop and maintain quality audit processes/procedures
• Acts as point of contact for updates on policies and procedures
• Retain skills in functional area of expertise through frequent “on the role” experiences and ongoing education, training and certification
• Ensure high quality work products and processes, e.g.
• Fact based findings followed
• Independence in audits
• Comply with Accenture standards, procedures and policies and where relevant the client's policies and practices
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA NY - New York
Accenture Strategy Enterprise Analytics Senior Manager
Federal - Organizational Design & Change Management Specialist
Corporate Strategy Associate Manager
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.