• Responsible for providing proposal management support to medium to large sales opportunities.
• Work with our internal customers and teams to develop high quality, compliant, and compelling proposals with on time delivery.
• Leads day to day proposal management activities including managing proposal support resources Proposal Coordinator, Graphic Designer, Technical Writer, Author, etc.
• Oversees development of material for pre RFx (Request for Proposal), orals, site visits, client clarifications, client sessions workshops, BAFO (Best and Final Offer), etc.
• Participates in meetings with deal sales leadership team to discuss opportunity background, proposal strategy, support resources needed, reviews, schedule, and support logistics
• Creates RFx outline compliant with client requirements
• Initiate and drives win theme and storyboarding sessions with the deal team
• Creates proposal workplan including milestone reviews, production, and delivery
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.