• Schedule candidate screens and assessment related events as required gaining relevant availabilities and retrieve feedback forms from interviewers.
• Schedule final consensus meetings with client interviewer(s) and recruiter.
• Prepare offer letters and contract packages and coordinate approval routing, distribution and retention.
• Assist with administration of pre-employment check process
• Conduct reference checks, as required, including review of results to determine discrepancies.
• Facilitate on-boarding process activities including notifying candidate and stakeholders of start activities, and tracking completion of on-boarding tasks.
• Generate reports from the recruitment system and ensure data integrity.
• Track and obtain documentation, data, and forms to support process and compliance requirements.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.