• Understanding recruiting demands and specific skill profiles in Accenture Operations Tower (Voice)
• Screening applications and candidates' selection
• Conducting interviews, sharing feedbacks about candidates and tracking their profiles in recruitment system, preparing and conducting job offers
• Participating in recruiting events and sourcing activities
• Ensuring all paperwork is received and completed according to policies and operational metrics
• Utilizing recruiting database(s) and tools
• Conducting and distributing reports on a regular basis and special reports on request, identifying issues and recommending actions
• Establishing and maintaining relationships with stakeholder group
• Cooperating with and providing status to Recruiting Leadership, other Recruiters, HR and Sourcing regarding candidates
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.