• Processing of client receipts against open invoices.
• Troubleshoot unidentified receipts/ receipts without remittance information to determine client/ invoices being paid.
• Send unapplied cash notifications to appropriate Receivables Management Collector or Local Finance personnel where above tasks have not been conclusive.
• Identify SAP GL Codes, with WBS elements, cost centre or profit centre for non-client receipts and journal.
• Daily reconciliation of all Clearing accounts to ensure all receipts are accounted for.
• Demonstrate understanding of the reconciliation process and understand the accounting impact of incorrect entries within the cash application process.
• Ensure Global internal controls are completed daily and internal controls within CA are adhered to.
• Maintain service level with customer base – Measure progress against SLA and consistently satisfy customer in a ‘metrics focused’ organization.
• Assist Teams with maintaining and exceeding Operation Excellence, ensuring full compliance with internal and external audit reviews.
• Provide reporting to management on issues, projects and processing statistics (unapplied, credit notes etc.)
• Carry out tasks to develop and attain team objectives.
• Support other countries outside your core portfolio when required and be adaptable to changing needs of the team and our customers.
• Ensure completeness and accuracy of accounting entries in relation to US and Local GAAP.
• Actively participate in the Monthly CCMS meetings and Cash Application Team Meetings.
• Process/Facilitate all Service Now requests received thru Portal within 16 working hours.
• Ensure all emails are answered and facilitated within the day
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.