1. Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or other relevant fields
2. At least 2 years relevant experience.
3. Knowledge on terminologies for Sitecore Data Infrastructure
4. Mastery over Sitecore CMS Structure - Taxonomy via User-Defined Templates, Layouts and Components
5. Mastery over Designing and Developing Public Portal Applications via ASP.NET MVC on Sitecore - MVC on ASP.NET Core 1.0 is a plus
6. Extensive experience in building Mobile-Responsive Web Applications on top of the Sitecore CMS Platform
7. Familiar with related technologies i.e. HTML5, CSS3, jQuery, Bootstrap, REST API, AJAX, ASP.NET - ASP.NET MVC preferred
Nice to Have
a. Mastery over Sitecore e-Commerce Features
b. Strong background in Web Application Security and Scaling
c. Strong background in Web Analytics via Sitecore Features or other tools can be considered
d. Strong background in Social Media Data Mining and Analytics
e. Strong background in User Profiling and Personalization Approaches on Web Platforms
f. Strong background in Customer Relations Management Systems such as Microsoft Dynamics CRM or similar applications
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA CA - San Francisco
Salesforce Functional Manager- West
North America Inclusion & Diversity Marketing & Communications Manager
Marketing & Communications
USA TX - Dallas
Java Full Stack Developer
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.