• Protect corporate network based information assets from intentional or accidental destruction or modification while minimizing the impact to those who need legitimate access to computer and, communications systems and data
• Investigate and advise on latest security related vulnerabilities to ensure that the security posture of the infrastructure is strong
• Confirm completion of monitoring and response activities for security violations and attacks through incident response tracking
• Work with Risk Management and Audit Organizations to identify, document, and resolve corporate risks
1. At least 4 years IT related experience
2. Experience executing access requests in one or more of the following systems
- Windows Active Directory
- Database such as SQL, Oracle, Sybase
- Experience in Identity and Access Management systems
3. Experience working with infrastructure systems in a multi-geography setup and working knowledge in PCI DSS and ISO 27001 2005 standards are an advantage
4. CISA, SSCP and ITIL Certification is a an advantage
- Proven ability to work independently and as a team member
- Ability to be flexible and work analytically in a problem solving environment
- Outstanding oral and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Good organizational, multitasking, and time management skills
- Open for flexible work schedule to accommodate onshore counterparts
5. Bachelors degree holder
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Mandarin Security Architect
Posted 14 days ago
Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) Security Architect
Posted 14 days ago
Security Engineer (Thailand Based)
Posted more than 1 month ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.