• Leads and develops the team by providing direction and prioritizing activities
• Owns the remediation of high priority complex issues while managing communications to key stakeholders
• Primary escalation contact of the team members outside office hours
• Provides security consultation services
- Proficient with 2 or more of the following services
1. IT Infrastructure Security Management
2. Application Security Management
3. Threat and Vulnerability Management
4. Firewall and VPN management
5. Identity and Access Management
6. Industry security standards compliance
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Preferably with industry security certifications such as
a. Certified Information Systems Security Professional - CISSP
b. Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control - CRISC
c. Certified Ethical Hacker -CEH
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Please read Accenture’s Recruiting and Hiring Statement for more information on how we process your data during the Recruiting and Hiring process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 700,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.