• Develop and coach an effective user and super-user community
• Analyze complex work processes for improvement opportunities
• Anticipate key business issues, and implement comprehensive recommendations
• Build relationships across the organization to gain buy-in and move initiatives forward
• Participate in the design a high quality application architecture that meets organization’s business requirements
3 years supply chain or manufacturing or inventory management or financials experience
Full cycle Oracle EBS implementation or major upgrade experience
Expert in the setup and integration points of multiple Oracle eBusiness suite modules
Experience with Oracle Implementation Methodology, Business Process Engineering and or similar ERP implementation methodologies
Systems Development Life Cycle proficiency
Demonstrated effective verbal and written communication skills
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.