• Design the application to meet the business process design and application requirements
• Configure, build, and test the application or technical architecture components
• Participate in transitioning the designs to the developers, code reviews and transitions of the application or technical architecture components to the testers
• Fix any defects and performance problems discovered during testing
• Create technical and functional/end-user operational documentation for the software or system
1. At least 7 years of experience in a software development role particularly with Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 or above.
2. At least 2 years of experience developing multi tier applications in Microsoft based environments.
3. At least 2 years of experience working with Microsoft SQL Server 2005 or above.
4. Proficient in Visual C Sharp or VB.NET languages.
5. Proficient in ASP.NET or SQL development.
6. Degree in IT, Software, Engineering, Mathematics or relevant experience
Nice to Have
b. Hands on experience in implementing MVC, MVP or MVVM design patterns.
c. Skills in unit test, automation or Test Driven Development.
d. Experience developing and consuming web services or WCF.
e. Experience working with Team Foundation Server.
f. Leadership experience.
g. Microsoft solutions developer certifications such as MCP, MCSD, or MCAD.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA CA - San Francisco
Salesforce Functional Manager- West
North America Inclusion & Diversity Marketing & Communications Manager
Marketing & Communications
USA TX - Dallas
Java Full Stack Developer
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.