• Develops and implements learning assets and programs designed to build the future skills that we will needing as Accenture, even when the skill is not well defined yet.
• Keeps up to date the curriculum that meets business requirements and is aligned with training financial guidelines assuring it covers cutting edge contents to the area.
• Knowing the existing learning assets, identifies capability development needs not met by current assets and creates viable plans that effectively addresses the changing business needs. “Curate first, develop after” mindset.
• Determine whether new assets should be built in-house or procured from external vendors
• Provide input into and implement Capability Development strategy according to the business/market demands, priorities and Accenture strategy for the respective entity
• For vendor assets, assists with vendor relationship management and managing vendor performance. Assists in efforts to select and contract with external vendors when required (leverage Accenture Learning and Procurement where appropriate).
• Keeps up to date the knowledge about vendors ecosystem in Iberia, takes care of maintaining and grow the networking with those identified as the best ones.
• Tracks and analyzes training expenses against pre-defined budget and ensures good ROI results actions.
• Implements communication plans (including both push and pull communication channels) with business leaders to build awareness of various avenues to build capability, such as training, assets and collaboration (leverage Accenture Learning or other shared services where appropriate)
• Provides service delivery support for training calendar delivery for the required entity and ensures adequate participation in the calendar events (leverage Accenture le
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.