• Working with other developers, functional team, and the technical team to make sure that the configuration and custom components meet application requirements.
• Follow good security coding practices to ensure the application is free of coding vulnerabilities.
• Participate in code reviews and quality reviews to ensure traceability of the designs to the requirements.
• Assist in defining and reviewing the technical requirements for the application, including security, integration, and quality requirements.
• Compile and analyze data, processes, and codes to troubleshoot problems and identify areas for improvement.
• Inform the functional lead and project manager of any issues that may affect other areas of the project.
- Minimum of 6 years relevant work experience
Proficient knowledge of the back-end programming language and the framework
- Fluency or understanding of Spring Application, Spring Boot, Restful, Micro Services, Web Services, Hibernate
- Background in Java 8, Maven 3, Spring Framework AOP-DI, Spring Framework DI, SQL, Eclipse, Intelli-J, DB Design, UML Designs Write, UML Design Read, Jenkins, Junit, Docker
- Experience in JPA, Mocking, Mockito, Transactions, Jmeter, SOAP services, JSON, SonarQube, Amazon Web Services, JSON, Spring Cloud a plus
- Knowledge of and experience using common Design Patterns
- Understanding on Agile and Scrum Methodology and practices
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.