• Define the operational framework for the GU delivery of People Service process support based upon the defined Business and HR Strategy
• Create and implement short-term tactical plans to meet SLA performance metrics and financial targets through the efficient use of human resources, technology and maximization of workforce
• Provide feedback and input for improvement of all programs, processes and policies, and accountable for driving consistent, standardized and effective service delivery within Employee Relations, Internal Controls & Compliance, Learning, Transitions and Records & Document Management.
• Work with the GU CoE Interlock process owners to improve the end to end HR delivery processes
• Ensure integration of GU People Services team with the Cross Business Service Delivery team and Field HR within the GU
• Graduate of any Bachelor’s Degree
• Requires 3 years HR experience and strategic Business Partnering
• Has Exposure and experience in different HR facets
• Excellent Communications skills
• Willing to be assigned in Boni, Mandaluyong
• Amenable to Midshift Schedule, 2pm-11pm
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.