o Design data technology solutions for a multi-client environment
- 6 years of experience working in a large enterprise or government institution where main responsibilities included supporting, maintaining and building large network infrastructures
- 6 years of hands on experience with large networks
- 2 years of experience designing data technology solutions
- Strong technical skills in Architecture Design, Cisco Technologies, Routing and Switching, and Firewalls
- An understanding of Virtualization, Microsoft Windows Servers, Unix or Linux Server, Microsoft SharePoint, Cloud Computing, Load Balancing, WAN Optimizers or Acceleration or Compression, Authentication Services, Quality of Service
- Proven ability to manage own workload, priorities and deadlines and work independently without supervision
Proven ability to work with customers to define requirements and develop solutions
- Experience in creating detailed solution design documents and diagrams
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.