• Providing Documentation Control support
• Managing metadata of various documents and tagging them against respective facility, discipline and document categories
• Perform the role of exchange of documents using transmittals from various 3rd party contractors/vendors & managing the Work-lifecycle in DMS using Documentum
• Lifecycle management of document from draft until issued stage
• Analyzing issues arising in Document Management System and providing fixes
• Carrying out thorough analysis and supporting the user community in Document Control
• Updating & providing desktop procedures, Quick Reference Guides & Operational run books
• Being responsible for supporting risk/issue resolution within the project scope and escalation of risks/issues
• Supporting team members with delivery methodologies and knowledge
• Designing the solutions and modifying the end-to-end business processes as per client needs
• Performing other duties, as required, consistent with the occupation
• Prioritizing and managing mailbox requests
• Developing and updating weekly and fortnightly reports tracking the completion of the requests and tasks
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.