• Create Users and assign permissions based on the required level of database access
• Create Linked Servers to SQL Servers and other databases such as Oracle etc
• Design and Monitor database Backup and Restoration Strategy
• Troubleshoot various problems that arise in a day-to-day work and fix the issues.
• Document major changes to the SQL Servers and applying Service Packs
b. Minimum of 2 years IT related experience
c. Experience in Microsoft SQL Server 2000, 2005, 2008, 2008 R2
d. Knowledge in Failover Clustering, Database Mirroring, Backup and Restore, Optimizing Performance and T-SQL
e. Willing to work on night shift and Provide On-Call Support
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.