• Review and monitoring of work instructions, job aids, and quick reference guides to ensure all are updated in relation to the current process.
• Ensure all access and IT related issues of the RTR team are raised and attended to on a timely basis.
• Preparation and timely submission of ISMS/BCMS/BRS requirements
• Participate in projects or initiatives driven by GBSN Finance RTR team, globally or by other processes/ teams
• Preparation and release of Month-End Close (MEC) Calendar
• Maintain team's attendance, training requirements and completion, contact list on a regular basis
• Management of Roll in and Roll off requirements of RTR Team members and ensure completion on a timely basis.
• Assist RTR Team on other admin tasks as needed
• Understands the business and Finance agenda and translates that into Finance actions/priorities
• Understands and executes escalations, issues and concerns related to Accounting Excellence from different stakeholders
• Assist in facilitation of requests for services that are beyond the standard services
• Ensures adherence to SLAs and good relationships with other groups
• Develop and maintain working relationships with entity, workgroup and geographic key contacts
• Assist in building strong succession plan for self, and BCP for team
• Aid and drive continuous improvements/projects in the process
• Assists team members with their assigned work
• Demonstrate effective teaming skills both within and outside of the team
• Encourage team members to share knowledge and to leverage proven best practices
• Participate in people development activities outside of the team (e.g. community activities, recruiting, and teaching)
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Corporate Development and Transaction Services Financial Due Diligence Manager
Posted 1 day ago
USA VA - Chantilly
Federal - Project Accounting Analyst
Posted 2 days ago
Corporate Development Transaction Services Manager
Posted 2 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.