- Work with contracts, identifying contractual risks/issues, contract compliance, contract advisory and interpretation
- Represent company’s interests in negotiations with partners, suppliers and clients
- Adapt global agreements to local laws of different countries
- Analyze complex situations and advice business teams on client opportunities.
- Verify compliance with company’s policies and internal procedures
- Cooperate with local and/or international business teams and legal teams
- Apply internal tools and techniques onto assigned tasks and/or projects
- Generate and work with data and reports as required
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.