• Monitor the Database Server's Health and Tuning Accordingly
• Perform Backup and Recovery Duties
• Establish standards and schedules for database backups
• Work with Developers and Designers and assisting them in their tasks
• Establish and Enforce Standards in the Database Design and use
• Transfer, Replicate, and Load data
• Schedule Events/Jobs
• Ensure Database Accessibility to authorized Users
• Database User Management
• Change Database Parameters and Setup to ensure optimal database performance
• Manage Space allocated for the database
- Good communication skills
- Bachelors degree or equivalent
- At least 5 years IT related work experience
- Knowledgeable in oracle database 11g and 10g
- Knowledgeable on how to forecast space usage in database
- Knowledgeable on how to investigate and solve a database issue
- Knowledgeable in database related jobs such as crontab, DB scheduler
- Preferred Skills
1. Shell scripting
2. Linux, Unix basic commands
3. PL-SQL programming
5. C Shell
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA CA - San Francisco
Salesforce Functional Manager- West
North America Inclusion & Diversity Marketing & Communications Manager
Marketing & Communications
USA TX - Dallas
Java Full Stack Developer
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.