1. Handle inbound calls covering a range of customer transactions and inquiries such as: moving, contractor/appliance repair referrals, emergencies and credit.
2. resolve minor billing questions and inquiries
3. pursue collection of billed accounts and determine needed revenue to originate restoration of service orders for field completion.
To qualify for the role, applicant should meet the following criteria: graduate of any 4-year course, has a strong interpersonal, time management and problem-solving skills, computer savvy and fluent in written and spoken English.
1. Prepares billing schedule for client sign off
2. Resolves billing related inquiries, reports requests and monitor issues encountered.
3. Ensure the completeness and accuracy of invoices in the AR system
Advise referrals who fit the criteria to walk-in at our Recruitment Center with a resume and valid I.D.:
3F Forum Robinsons Mall
Pioneer St. corner EDSA, Mandaluyong City
Monday to Friday, 10AM to 4PM
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Please read Accenture’s Recruiting and Hiring Statement for more information on how we process your data during the Recruiting and Hiring process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 700,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.