The Creative Writer Specialist will be responsible for providing creative writing support for various sales materials that are both internal and client-facing in nature. Collateral to be supported can range from (but is not limited to) postcards, newsletters, brochures, continuity scripts, and video scripts and storyboards
• Write short-form and long-form articles on technology / business process topics and sales offerings
• Create sales/marketing copy for content such as slogans, headlines, newsletters, and brochures
• Assist in enhancing sales content/copy for better messaging and story flow
• Work with different groups to gather appropriate information to produce required sales material
• Proofread, edit, and review written content to adhere to brand messaging and other relevant guidelines
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.