• Guiding the team in determining the best course of action, and procedures for new assignments
• Analyzing and providing solutions to team challenges
• Creating new solutions for currently-existing challenges, leveraging and, where needed, adapting existing methods and procedures
• Understanding and executing strategic direction
• Providing input to project’s strategic directions, execution and implementation of plans, programs, operational policies
• Ensuring continued growth and profitability of the project
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.