• Implementing the basic quality and continuous improvement framework for the processes based on Six Sigma
• Design, develop and implement quality framework covering all the services rendered by PMSD team in India
• Work within Key Customer Group and the appropriate teams to drive the continuous improvement agenda in the end to end process.
• Conduct regular brainstorming sessions in the team to identify the process gaps and work towards resolution.
• Oversee the implementation of quality related initiatives, and ensure quality measures are aligned with overall business objectives
• Facilitate process audits from a quality perspective to ensure that the quality systems are being implemented consistently, effectively and identify corrective action
• Support in tracking the performance against program objectives and implementing improvement initiatives to achieve the objectives
• Should continuously learn the process to keep updated about the changes that helps during the audits.
• Establish Monthly reporting for all metrics and publish the dashboard to supervisor and respective managers.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA MD - Annapolis Junction
Federal - Cloud Engineer
Business & Technology Integration
Accenture Strategy - Financial Services/Insurance Strategy Manager
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.