• Assist Space Management Lead to plan, manage, monitor and control PDC Goals on Space Utilization, Space optimization, and Seat Movement to comply with policies and procedure.
• In charge for the overall accounting of seats occupancy across Accenture locations, primarily preparation of Seat Utilization Report
• Manage seat movement checkpoint meetings and overall project manage the seat movement.
• Work closely with the Business Units and assists in space projection, allocation, and project movement planning, acquiring of new seats, and releases.
• Prepare and submits quarterly Area Statement Simulation based on BU submitted demand, assumptions, solutions.
• Coordinates with Enterprise Projects in securing their project seat projection on a quarterly basis.
• Initiates and plans movement to meet ramp up/consolidation/secured space by coordinating with business units, project managers/leads
• Provide direction and guidance to create programs and processes to deliver operational effectiveness targets.
• Ensure all SLAs are met for space requests (seat movement, layouts, scenarios, rooms dedication approvals, etc.)
• In-charge for continuous improvement of Seat Management processes and involving all stakeholders.
• Adheres to PDC policies on security with regards to usage of Accenture assets such as IT equipment, information assets etc.
• Maintains Confidentiality of sensitive documents
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.