The Shared Services Manager will deliver one or more Workplace Solutions capabilities on site at within a moderate to large size/complexity Geographic Unit. May include Exec Support or Workplace Operations services including A/V support, catering, document, switchboard, reception, floor support, space utilization mgmt., asset mgmt., engineering, building maintenance, cleaning, mail delivery, logistics and/or storage.
• Set strategic direction and vision for Workplace Solutions across all Accenture business entities globally or for a geographical unit
• Define performance metrics and monitor performance against the strategy for different groups and revise/update strategies as appropriate
• Identify and analyze trends of concepts/technologies impacting the Workplace Solutions capabilities and specialties
• Design and manage new or changes to, existing operating models, technologies and business applications to continually support Accenture's Workplace Solutions strategy
• Set and enforce policies and service standards, ensuring appropriate corporate control and local business relevance
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA CA - San Francisco
Salesforce Functional Manager- West
North America Inclusion & Diversity Marketing & Communications Manager
Marketing & Communications
USA TX - Dallas
Java Full Stack Developer
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.