• Managing work assignments, workload, equipment, staffing and scheduling, and information between shifts
• Ensuring even distribution of responsibilities
• Providing development opportunities, with the assistance of the team lead
• Ensuring proper execution of processes by team, quality review checks on outgoing work within immediate team to ensure accuracy and consistency
• Identifying and assisting with developing support materials for team use
• Addressing escalations and resolving customer contact requests (calls)
• Interpreting day-to-day business objectives and preparing operation practices.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.