• Does talent research for specific skills such as talent mapping, skills availability, etc.
• Generates various reports on talents available in the market such as pool size estimates, current and emerging trends, etc.
• Provides insights from data, using statistical tools and computations such as predictive analytics
• Conducts competitor research on their performances, activities and other relevant industry-developments
• Conducts adhoc market intelligence and research projects as requested by business groups
Data Processing and Analysis
• Supports various talent sourcing groups in the business in strategy formulation by providing business updates and market insights
• Does data processing and cleaning, and generates various marketing/business reports
• Develops charts and analytical presentations needed to build market intelligence and insights
• Provides key insights based on various data sources, including those from market research projects
• Handles various external vendors tapped for specific market research projects
• Implements market research projects to address business inquiries of various teams
• Coordinates with various vendors and stakeholders, monitors timelines of the project, and actively takes part in the execution of various market research projects
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.