• Meeting requestors, design leads and senior designers to discuss the business objectives and requirements of the job;
• Thinking creatively to produce new ideas and concepts;
• Interpreting the client's business needs and developing a concept to suit their purpose;
• Estimating the time required to complete the work;
• Using innovation to redefine a design brief within the constraints of cost and time
• Conducting ocular inspection for facility branding
• Helps research, create, and execute strategic designs
• Management of proofing process to ensure that the final collateral produced is of the highest quality
• Conducting photo/video shoots of various scenarios including events, interviews, scripted scenes
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.