* Receive materials Catalogue information from the Integrity Management Contractor (IMC) in IMC Transmittal Template or via an ongoing materials data request (SAP MDG Portal)
* Evaluate the request and obtain additional information (if required, e.g. data mining) or approvals for the load to the material master
* If record has additional requirements for Hazardous materials or Manufacturer Part information, complete additional processes for all bulk items:
* Maintain Hazardous Material
* Maintain AMPL record
* Maintain Manufacturer Part (HERS)
* Update materials catalogue data and send for approval.
* Capture approved updates to material record.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.