The Country Controllership Associate Manager will support the Finance Sr. Manager in the overall Finance strategic goals in the Philippines.
• Supports the Sr. Manager to ensure team's work is in accordance with accounting standards, policies and internal controls.
• Work with local and global stakeholders and process owners to ensure that the goals of the team are in sync with all the stakeholders.
• Acts as Finance CDL to ensure completion of projects logged and ensure efficiency target year on year is met.
• Serve as knowledge expert resource for other finance groups (e.g. accounting/control requirements).
• Assist in managing transitions of new scope into the service center and work with stakeholders to increase utilization of the service center against local and global targets
• Manages monthly leads meeting (deck preparation and logistics)
• Preparation of presentation the o local and global team as required by the Sr. Manager
• Any tasks or initiative that may be assigned from time to time.
• Understands the business and Finance agenda and translates that into Finance actions/priorities
• Assist the Leads on issues and concerns as needed.
• Participates in monthly service management reviews with key stakeholders
• Assist in facilitation of requests for services that are beyond the standard services.
• People Development
• Leads the people engagement team for Finance.
• May assist in building strong succession plan Finance leadership team, and critical Finance resources
• Demonstrate effective teaming skills both within and outside of the team.
• Encourage team members to share knowledge and to leverage proven best practices.
• Participate in people development activities outside of the team (e.g. community activities,
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.