The Talent Supply Demand Associate Manager will identify key talent needs to execute business strategy and develop plans to proactively address the needs of the customer. S/he will match supply to the demand, close roles, manage scheduling issues & execute sourcing strategy across one or more channels to optimize resource plans considering cost & availability of resources.
• Responsible for filling roles and for getting their people staffed
• Make scheduling decisions considering and balancing our scheduling principles and always reflecting our Core Values
• Represent and/or support individual people in the scheduling process by understanding their needs, preferences, skills, etc. and matching them to roles accordingly
• For roles assigned to their resource pools, start with the resources in own resource pool and when necessary considers all sourcing channels in filling roles (e.g. other resource pools, contractors, new joiners, etc.)
• Drive and/or participate in decision-making for staffing decision that needs escalation
• Proactively communicate availability of people/skills and push to schedule available resource
• Ensure accurate scheduling data in scheduling systems
• Meet challenging/key timelines
• Ensure accuracy of data captured in scheduling tools
• Reduce dependency on supervisor's inputs
• Manage recruitment and performance management of team members. Responsible for the career development of team members (training, supervision, evaluation) In addition to the above mentioned responsibilities – Talent Supply Demand Practitioners aligned to the CoE will work to define standard processes, best practices, tools, training, and technology requirements to better enable the activities outlined above.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.