- Verify calculations, allocations, etc. and checks or obtains information for incorrect or incomplete documents
- Analyze data from statements, ledgers, accounts, etc.
- Identify and undertakes initial investigation of variances against budgets and standards
- Collate and extract data, produce schedules, summaries, etc.
- May deal with clients and supplier gathering artifacts, supporting documents, to complete reconciliations
- Prepare routine and ad-hoc reports from statistical and financial information to ensure management receives appropriate information in an accurate and timely manner
- May provide ad-hoc analyses and summaries of information as requested
- Coordinate training and team development activities if applicable
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.