The HR Talent Supply Demand Senior Manager will develop and implement strategy for resource planning, scheduling, and Supply/Demand management. The resource will design, build, communicate & execute programs, policies & processes for these functions to support business goals. S/he should develop & maintain expert knowledge of HR specialty. S/he will act as a single point of contact for business information and will have to support development & application of global guidelines, frameworks and methodologies. This role may lead specialist HR team.
• Supply/Demand & Scheduling: To oversee one or more of the functions in this area including Client Supply/Demand Management, Resource Pool Supply/Demand Management and Scheduling Process Management.
• Work with business leaders to set and adjust strategic direction and actions to keep supply/demand in balance and provide consultative, problem-solving support for business issues when escalated.
• Collaborate with HR CoEs, HR Business Partners, and HR Service Delivery teams to prioritize, develop and implement initiatives that are practical and effective
• Manage relationships with stakeholder group and key individuals and partner with multiple cross functional teams.
• Prepare and present management analysis using key metrics and articulating the underlying story behind the results.
• Recommend and implement specific actions to address any issues.
• Work with HR Business Partners / HR Leads to facilitate key Talent Supply Chain discussions and decisions with the business.
• Drive and/or participate in decision-making for staffing decision that needs escalation.
• Serve as escalation point for staffing issues
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.