The Talent Strategist Associate Manager will define and manage programs, create initiatives and plans for the deployment of Human Capital Strategy. S/he will support and deliver development and application of guidelines, frameworks, toolkits and methodologies. Her/His role will define, plan, mobilize and deliver a Change Journey plan.
• Provide the HR leadership team with knowledge and expertise to facilitate creation of a business aligned HR strategy
• Assess current capabilities and culture of the HR organization and identify gaps that must be addressed to successfully implement the HR strategy
• Provide inputs regarding the best ways to measure the effectiveness of HR strategic planning and implementation processes
• Oversee and monitor the implementation of the overall HR strategy and report progress to HR leadership
• Establish and maintain effective service management for HR by developing and maintaining the HR service catalogue, HR scorecard, SLAs and operating level agreements
• Build HR program/project and change management capability by defining a set of global standards and designing, developing and deploying change management and communication toolkits
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
SAP SD/OTC Technology Consulting - Senior Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Salesforce Developer (Lightning) - Accenture Technology
USA PA - Berwyn
Associate Manager – Berwyn, PA