• Create and maintain Processes & Procedures Manuals (PPMs) for complex customer deals. Utilizing a standard template, the BPA will work with VZ subject matter experts, TPVs, and customers to document key operational processes and procedures required to support complex customer solutions. Examples of PPM section topics include:
• Governance & Relationship Management
• Knowledge Management
• Incident Management
• Problem Management
• Change Management
• Financial Management
• Asset & Configuration Management
• Voice Premises Systems Monitoring & Maintenance
• Data Network Monitoring & Maintenance
• Work with project teams to document process flows and description tables for ITIL and key operational processes in Visio and Visual Paradigm formats.
• Work with Project Managers and Project Support Coordinators (PSCs) to compile detailed Transition/Transformation Plans for Global Integration Deals.
• Support Project Managers in the creation of spreadsheets, customer and executive presentations, and other technical project documentation not readily available in template format
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA VA - Arlington
Federal - Engineering Team Consultant
USA GA - Atlanta
AD9 Workday Data Certified Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Salesforce Senior Developer (Lightning) - Accenture Technology
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.